|Original via Meme Generator|
I know, I know… If you’re a college student, the words “love” and “getting your textbooks” don’t even belong in the same sentence.
Which is why I stopped buying textbooks YEARS ago. I mean, unless they’ve been made exclusively for a prof or my school (which is SO unfair!), I won’t ever willingly choose to buy them.
- Save 40-90% off of bookstore prices (Actually, instead of purchasing my Summer ’13 textbooks for $300, I rented them from none other than CampusBookRentals.com for $55. Boom!)
- Largest selection in the nation >> SO TRUE
- FREE shipping both ways
- Can highlight in the textbooks >> Way convenient!
- Stellar customer service
- Flexible renting periods >> You can even pick your own return date!
- A donation to Operation Smile with each textbook rented >> Warm fuzzies! <3
Now all that is great. But what if I told you that not only can you rent from CampusBookRentals.com but that the company now offers a program though which YOU CAN RENT YOUR TEXTBOOKS TO OTHER STUDENTS? So you go from being the customer to being the boss! :D (My entrepreneurial mind did a bunch of cartwheels as soon as I heard about that!) $$$
Yup, it’s called RentBack. And it’s great because it makes you TWICE to FOUR TIMES more money compared to what you’d make by selling your books back at the end of the semester! Learn more: