First up, I can’t stand football. There, I said it. I mean, the only football-related thing I like about football is the University of Utah Utes’ KICKING Brigham Young University’s Cougars’ little a**es every year. That’s THE rivalry in our state. This year’s showdown will occur THIS Sat. and I can’t wait to get the scores the next day. Also, my mom’s BDay is this Sunday, my Grandma’s is that Monday and my cousin’s is that Tuesday :D!!
Now on to the BEST part about Fall: TELEfrigginVISION. I don’t watch much in real time, so it’s up to our TiVo and Hulu accounts to do all the work for us.
What will they be on the lookout for this year?
|Just a few of my fave older and newer shows inside a makeshift TV :).|
- Arrow (CW): The guy’s dreamier than McDreamy–and buffer too. Plus, Oliver, his character, isn’t shy to train shirtless. No, but really, in all seriousness: this season storyline looks insane.
- Beauty and The Beast (CW): Now that the two main characters are
hooking upa couple, “the chase” isn’t there anymore, so we’ll see where it goes.
- Big Bang Theory (!!!!)(CBS): I don’t need to explain why we’re all excited for this show’s return, right?
- Bones (FOX) (It’s already back!): Bitter ending last season. Def promising. (+ Booth and Bones are getting married this season!)
- Grimm (NBC): I wouldn’t mind marrying David Giuntoli. Until that happens, I’ll just watch his character be all dreamy while killing strange creatures (AKA “wesen” pronounced “vesen”) and trying to maybe regain the love of his sweetie Juliet. I love David Giuntoli even though he’ll be all “zombified” at first this season.
- The Mentalist (CSB): This show = mystery and we enjoy watching every minute.
- The Mindy Project (FOX) (It’s already back!): Mindy Kaling sure knows how to pick a cast. And write a show. I also love Dr. Danny Castellano.
- Parenthood (NBC): This show’s writers are also GENIUS. Literally every episode leaves us craving mooore.
- Revenge (ABC): Its odd twists can get annoying but Ashely’s finally leaving the show. Amen.
- Scandal (!!!!) (ABC): Yet another show with genius writers. Every episode somehow features an unimaginable cliffhanger. We’re obsessed.
- Vampire Diaries (CW): We missed out on most of last season so we have to have a super Netflix marathon next month before it premieres. NO SPOILERS, please :)!!
And now on to the new shows…
- Betrayal (ABC): Looks a tad Revenge-y. Hopefully it’s not as second-season-Revenge-y, though.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Already premiered!): Andy Samberg. Potentially hilarious. Done.
- The Crazy Ones (CBS): A funny show about advertising starring Robin Williams? I’m there!
- Dracula (NBC): Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Dracula. Need I say more?
- Enlisted (Fox): I’m a big fan of shows about the Military, and this sit-com looks like an all-around crowd-pleaser.
- Lucky 7 (ABC): I wonder why shows about unrelated people that suddenly have something to do with each other for whatever reason don’t last–unless they’re Lost. This one looks good, so I hope it’s another exception.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC): We like action and suspense, what can I say…
- The Michael J. Fox Show (!!!) (NBC): I grew up watching MJF in Family Ties in Colombia (subtitled–not dubbed, thank God) and I’ve been a fan ever since. So I’ve been looking forward to this show perhaps more than all the other newbies–COMBINED.
- Once Upon A Time in Wonderland (ABC): I’ll let you guess what this show’s about. One thing you may not know, though, is that it stars Naveen Andrews (speaking of Lost!). Suddenly, I can’t wait to be able to watch
that hottie againit.
- Reign (CW): My kind of historical fiction.
- Super Fun Night (ABC): This is the show w/Rebel Wilson that I might catch for maybe an episode b/c I feel the trailers have already shown the entire series.
- Witches of East End (Lifetime): Sure, there are exceptions, but Lifetime’s shows are also generally good. (Anyone else LOVE Army Wives?) I enjoyed Charmed and Sabrina, The Teenage Witch back in the day, so I’m looking forward to this show.
I think it’s safe to say there’s one theme across both lists: If David Giuntoli, Chris Messina (AKA Dr. Castellano), Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Naveen Andrews asked me to marry them tomorrow, I don’t know who I’d pick :|…
Lastly:: Have you heard about Don Jon? You guys, it’s like an anti-romcom (What is it w/JGL and anti-romcoms?); like an anti-thesis to all those lovey-dovey films we gals hold dear, and it looks OH. SO. GOOD. I can’t get enough of its website, its trailer, OR JGL:
How about you: What Fall shows/movies are YOU excited about??
PS- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT (AND GET A COOL DISCOUNT AT) CALANTHA ORGANICS, THE COMPANY MY DAD AND I LAUNCHED :D on the guest post I wrote at The Charming Blog!