This post has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and Purina ONE. All opinions are mine alone.
All right, all right, all right. Sparky and Skyler here. We’re Annie’s brothers–her only brothers (together w/some cat who thinks he’s the king of the house)–isn’t she lucky? I’m Sparky, the Chihuahua; the crazy Schnauzer is Skyler. Though I let Skyler think he’s the boss on occasion to be nice, in reality I’m the boss because at 10 years young, I’m the oldest. And we’re here to talk to you about our new dog food but first, a little intro…
In 2002, my parents and sister arrived to the States with Snuffy, my big brother. Snuffy was the boss. He was also such a spoiled momma’s boy. I mean I miss the guy (he passed in 2013) but man, was he spolied rotten. Anyways, I joined these crazies in 2004 and suddenly became a little spoiled myself. What can I say, maybe my parents were tired of having just the one human girl. They say she’s perfect, but let’s face it.. She’s not. (Although she was able to get new food for us for free, so she’s at least close to perfect.)
Anyways… After Snuffy passed, I was sad. In fact, at times I still think he’ll come rushing back in after taking my dad out for a walk. I missed him because he taught me so many great things, like how to announce to the whole neighborhood that someone’s arrived and how to howl like a wolf (actually, the latter one was Annie).
But now I’m the big brother and a few days after Snuffy went to Heaven the parents and sister adopted/rescued Skyler and…
Skyler wants to write now. Later, y’all.
Skyler here. I love my sissy. At my old home, I may have been abused by the dad in the family so I’m a little scared of men in general. (Hated that effer.) It stinks because I tend to be mean towards my dad–or anyone who comes close to my sissy–without reason. But my sister’s like amazing. She’s what’s right with this world. She’s mine, actually. I never let her out of my sight. I follow her around everywhere and we cuddle and…
OK he’s done. My turn now.
Here’s the thing: I can’t stand eating the same thing every day. Unlike Skyler, I’m proud and I need variety. Skyler will eat anything but I need something special. Like if my parents or sister mix some chicken with our kibble one day, you bet your butt I’ll want a different thing the next day–preferably pork. I know because I make Skyler eat my leftovers if they make us the same thing the following day.
Oddly, though, that story’s changed now that we got our new Purina ONE dog food. We were so excited we even helped Annie shop for it!
The results pretty much = #OneSmartDifference. See, look at me steal the show while Skyler watches and craves:
Though we’re not veterinarians, we can say Purina ONE is awesome, and here’s why:
- It has real poultry, meat, or fish as the #1 ingredient
- The Omega 6 it contains helps give your dog a radiant coat and healthy skin
- The dual-defense antioxidant blend it also has helps support immune system
- And the Glucosamine it counts as one of its ingredients helps support healthy joints, too
Plus, Purina ONE is so cool, it wants y’all dog lovers all over the country to switch to Purina ONE dry dog food and step up to the 28-Day Challenge because they believe people will see:
- That by day 1+ your dog will love the taste of his food, which can make all the difference. (We can personally attest to this.)
- By day 7+, your doggie should have more energy thanks to an optimal blend of ingredients (We can also certify this is true. >>That was Skyler trying to sound smart like my sister who wants to be a lawyer. I don’t think it worked, huh? Just kidding; I love him. Most of the time.
- Anyways, by day 14+, more nutrients go to work inside your dog since this food is highly digestible
- By day 21+, not only should their coat be more beautiful and their skin healthier, but their eye health should see an improvement as well, which is great because our eyes are a window to our soul AND health
- And by day 28+ their teeth should be stronger and their gums healthier
Would you like to show your dog how much you love him/her? Then come on, jump over to Amazon.com and get Purina ONE.. They’ll love it :)! PS- Did you know that with Amazon Prime your dog will get to try this deliciousness in just two (business) days? AMAZING, huh! And if they’re anything like us, they’ll just have to have some right as soon as it arrives, so good luck! (The mailman’ll for sure need it, hehe.)